28 Years of Record Breaking Performance
- 18 Years successful sales and management leadership as part owner of a profitable real estate office that outperformed all 84 competing companies within our region.
- Three Years as salesperson and 7 years sales manager/Broker-In-Charge, for two national real estate companies. As a salesperson my performance placed me within the top 1% of all agents nationwide.
- As Sales Manager my office outperformed most of the competing branches in the nation. Consistently awarded “Office of the Year” and “Manager of the Year.”
- Excellent interpersonal skills, building teams of agents who worked well together and had a strong desire to succeed.
- Additional areas of expertise include:
- Creative Marketing/Advertising
- Certified Master Negotiator
- Communications Expert – Verbal/Non-verbal
- Business Development – Structured Business Plan
- Certified Real Estate Coach
- Time Management Instructor
- Creative writing
- People Skills/Problem Solving
- Internet Technology
Professional Experience -
• Listing and selling houses faster than the competition
• Achieving a higher price than normal
• Consistently outperform my competitors
• Lifetime average – Listings – 98% Success Rate, 98% of asking price
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES – BROKER-IN CHARGE AUG 2003 – AUG 2008 COLDWELL BANKER UNITED, REALTORS
Inherited a branch that had just lost 23 Top Performing agents. Immediately created a plan of action to re-place lost revenue, as well as analyzed complete P&L report to determine what needed to be trimmed or added, resulting in peak performance. By the end of 2003 this branch was named “Office of the Year,” finishing #1 out of 63 branches.
Also honored as “Manager of the Year.”
• 2004 “Office of the Year”
• 2004 “Manager of the Year”
• 2005 “Office of the Year”
• 2006 “Office of the Year”
• 2007 “Office of the Year”
• 2008 On the way to honors again, but decided to go back into the field as an agent.
AUGUST 2001 – AUGUST 2003 COLDWELL BANKER UNITED REALTORS BROKER/SALES AGENT – THE DENNIS FESSEL TEAM
• Ranked #3 agent for production (listings and sales) over 400+ Coldwell Banker United Realtor agents.
• Top 1% in the nation (Sold Units)
• Awarded the Coldwell Banker “Presidents International Elite Award,” one of the highest honors presented
• Continued to average 98% success rates for Listings, achieving an average 98% of asking price.
FEBRUARY 2000 – AUGUST 2003 RE/MAX METRO REALTY BROKER/SALES AGENT
• Within the first seven months of affiliation, achieved a level of production that qualified me for the RE/MAX 100% Club, a feat that not many agents have ever matched.
JANUARY 1998 – FEBRUARY 2000 PRUDENTIAL CAROLINAS REALTY BROKER-IN-CHARGE/BRANCH MANAGER
• First year as Branch Manager, led this branch to the honor of “Office of the Year” and I was awarded “Manager of the Year” for Prudential Carolinas Realty.
• My remaining time with this company, my branch continued to increase in total market share and productivity.
JANUARY 1980 – SEPTEMBER 1997 CO-BROKER OWNER OF ERA “C” ED FESSEL REALTY
• Helped lead this company to one of the city’s most successful real estate offices
• Our company was ranked #48 out of 3,400 ERA offices nationwide in the category of “Sold Units.”
If you are looking for the knowledge and experience of a 28 year real estate veteran, contact Dennis today!
DENNIS FESSEL * 704-408-9536 * DFESSEL@CHARLOTTEHOUSINGNEWS.COM